General rental terms
Conditions applying to hybrid trailer, trailer and tent trailers (Motorhome see below):
- Departures are between 1 pm and 4 pm. A rental manager will contact you a few days before your stay to schedule the time with you
A deposit of $ 1000 per week rental will be taken from the rental and refunded upon return of the rental, subject to inspection of the vehicle.
- ROULOTTES GAUTHIER (herein described as the lessor) does hereby lease and let to the lessee the equipment herein before described on the following terms and conditions :
- That this is an agreement for hire only, and not a sale, conditional or otherwise, and that the equipment described on the reserve hereof shall at all times remain the property of the lessor.
- The undersigned (the lessee), having examined the above designated goods for rental purposes only, finds same in good, safe and dependable condition and he voluntarily assumes all liabilities and responsibilities for any accidents or loss that he may have or be involved in during the time the rented and designated objects are in his possession and undertakes to hold ROULOTTES GAUTHIER free and harmless from any and all liabilities.
- The lessee agrees that he has no authority to loan, pledge or sub-let the trailer that he will not so loan, pledge or sub-let the same, and will not overload the trailer or the vehicule.
- The lessee will return the trailer to the lessor in the same condition as when received by him, and in default, will pay for any damage or loss sustained or suffered to the trailer while in his custody forthwith upon its return by surrender of deposit subject to any deficiency.
- The lessee agrees that said trailer shall be used for his own non commercial purposes only and not for or on behalf of the lessor and that the lessee will indemnify and save harmless said lessor from any damage loss or claim that may arise through his use of the said trailer.
- The lessee has examined the hitch and safety chain connecting the trailer to the motor vehicle and understands its use and has received it in secure condition. If the leased equipment is not returned at the specified return date, ROULOTTES GAUTHIER reserves the right to immediately take all appropriate legal measures for recovery without further notice.
- The lessor also reserves the right to impose penalty fee for all overdue arrivals.
- Should the rented articles become lost, stolen, seized or burnt, he will reimburse ROULOTTES GAUTHIER the full value designated above and shall furthermore be responsible for all damages caused to the trailer and equipment.
- That the rates and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- That the lessee agrees to clean the trailer or to pay a cleaning charge of $200.00.
- The lessee agrees to return the trailer to the place from which is was delivered to lessee.
- No agreement or obligation, either expressed or implied, shall affect this lease unless specified herein in writing.
- It is strictly prohibited to smoke inside the unit or penalties may apply.
- It is strictly prohibited to bring any kind of pets inside the unit or penalties may apply.
- When you pick up the unit the propane/LP tanks are full and the trailer is clean inside and outside, it must be returned in the exact same state or else penalties may apply.
- In the event of a major issue has happened or is happening with or to the unit during the rental period and it harms your journey or make the unit hard to use, you must call us as fast as possible to receive proper instruction as to where, how and when to have the unit repaired. It is strictly prohibited to make any kind of decision IN ANY CASE by yourself regarding the unit’s repair or any modification on the unit. Doing any repair or modification on any unit at any time without our consent will result in additional penalties and all the fees will be the lessee responsibility.
- The Ministry of Transport of Quebec requirer all trailers over 1300kg have brakes and towing vehicles have the appropriate controllers.